Motorcycle Insurance in California
For affordable motorcycle insurance, California bikers need to call B.H. Gold Insurance Agency today!
When buying a motorcycle, riders tend to do a lot of research into what bike they will get. Whether it is making sure the bike looks sleek or rugged, the specs of the engine, or something else, a lot of thought is put into choosing exactly the right bike.
This should also be the case with motorcycle insurance. Motorcycle owners should realize that there are a lot of different options when it comes to coverage options. A typical Californian motorcycle insurance policy contains the following policy provisions:
- Roadside assistance that will be there for you if you have a flat tire, a dead battery, or any other problem if you need to be towed to the nearest repair facility.
- Collision coverage that will repair or replace your motorcycle in the event of an accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage that will make sure your bike is repaired and your medical bills are taken care of in the event a person you are involved in an accident with does not have car or motorcycle insurance. California residents are highly recommended to have this coverage.
- Medical coverage so that if you are injured in an accident, your motorcycle insurance will be able to cover your medical bills.
- Bodily injury coverage that will pay the other party’s medical bills if they are injured in an accident you caused.
- Property damage coverage if you are responsible for damage to another person’s property in conjunction with a motorcycle accident.
At B.H. Gold Insurance Agency, we offer competitive rates on motorcycle insurance in California as well as in 39 other states throughout the country. Call us at 800.421.4653 to get a free motorcycle insurance quote. We look forward to earning your business!